There are plenty of new platform to create presentations, mood boards and storyboards.
I am still using Photoshop or Indesign to create my own, and Google sheets with some clients for collaborative workflow. But I feel that there are new tools out there that could do better.
- boords.com seems super easy to use, but I felt it was too limited to only storyboarding.
- theplot.io looks like boors (I have not tried it.)
- pasteapp.com seems great, I played around and it so easy. but you are forced to use their templates, and you can’t create your own. But it can use PDF, images, videos, etc.
- miro.com (I have not tried it.)
- milanote.com (I have not tried it.)
I’m wondering what people experiences are, if one of these platforms is becoming a standard, a new habit in our collaborative conversations with crews and agencies?